The magnificent Vanderbilt Fifth Avenue Three Bedroom Suite features a dining area (2,500 square feet), overlooks Fifth Avenue, Grand Army Plaza and the Pulitzer Fountain. It offers two private parlors, a dining area, a butler’s pantry and white-glove Butler Service.
There are two Master king sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a third bedroom with a Queen size bed.
To book the Vanderbilt Fifth Avenue Three Bedroom Suite kindly contact The Plaza at To book The Plaza at (888) 850-0909 or email@example.com
- An expansive residential style layout featuring two connecting suites to create a combined three bedroom Legacy Suite with two parlor rooms, one with dining area.
- 2,500 sq. ft. / 232 sq. m.
- Stunning views overlooking Fifth Ave and the Pulitzer Fountain
- One suite per floor on floors 12 - 17
- The three bedrooms have King beds plus two full size sofa beds
- Large wood-paneled luxury closets with built-in drawers and storage
- Three full size bathrooms plus a separate powder room
- Bathrooms feature beautiful mosaic floors and walls with a gilded floral motif, private WC, and 24-carat gold-plated fixtures
- Soaking tubs and separate showers
- Two marble wet bars
- iPad controls for temperature, lighting, and other services
- White glove butler service