The Rose Club has an elegant ambiance that embraces the past, present and future of this legendary hotel. Located above what was once the famous Persian Room that played host to such formidable acts as Miles Davis, Duke Ellington and Liza Minnelli, the walls of this lounge have listened in on many unforgettable moments in music and entertainment history.
• Perched above the lobby overlooking Fifth Avenue
• Mixologist Brian Van Flandern has revisited the classic cocktails of the past century while showcasing the current new golden age of craft cocktails
• Rich shades of magenta, gold and mahogany wood paneling make for an impressive evening setting
• Daytime atmosphere is bright and stately with natural light shining in from the floor to ceiling lobby windows
• Flexible plush lounge seating
• Weekly live Jazz that can be accommodated for private events
Semi Private Receptions available for 15 – 50 guests
Private Receptions available for up to 150 guests standing
For private event reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or ring (212) 546-5464.