For over 100 years, The Plaza has been the hotel of choice for political leaders, diplomatic delegates and members of royal families. We have a dedicated on-property team specializing in the planning and execution of these specific visits. Whether it’s reserving multiple rooms and suites for a delegation, providing an increased level of privacy or security for a group, or catering to specific needs and tastes, our team will ensure a seamless visit.
• Flexible Check-In and Check-Out available upon request to accommodate international flight schedules
• Airport transfers and VIP meet-and-greet services for all NYC-area airports
• Streamlined check-in process, including option for pre-registration and escort to room
• 24 hour Butler Service in all suites and VIP floors
• New York’s most spacious guestrooms, starting at 475 square feet
• The Legacy Suites introduced in 2015, providing an unparalleled level of service in 29 redesigned suites,
boasting Fifth Avenue and Central Park views
• The world’s first hotel to feature 24-carat gold plated Sherle Wagner fixtures in all guestroom and suite bathrooms,
complemented by handcrafted white marble vanities
• Bidets available upon request
• Welcome cards customized with national flag or group logo
• Amenities created for groups or VIP guests by our in-house Pastry Chef
• Special occasion arrangements for birthdays, honeymoons and other celebrations, including flowers,
chocolates and customized gifts
• Religious Offerings including Qurans, Quiblas, prayer mats and Islamic prayer schedules
• In-Room Dining and Restaurant menus including a variety of global offerings
• Options for alcohol-free minibar, Halal, Kosher and gluten-free menu selections
• Continental and Hot Buffet Breakfast available upon request for groups
• En-suite setup for small bilateral meetings
• Nanny and children’s tutoring services available upon request
• In-Room Spa and Salon treatments available to ensure privacy
• Children’s Activities in the Eloise Suite
The Plaza’s Penthouse floor provides a New York City experience like no other. An entire floor of duplex apartment-style Terrace Suites offer diplomatic guests the luxury of hosting meetings and entertaining in the spacious living and dining areas, with master bedrooms on the second floors that open up to private terraces overlooking the city.
The Grand Penthouse Suite provides sweeping views of Central Park from both levels, as well as from the expansive terrace with views of the Manhattan skyline. The floor is accessible by elevator only to guests with penthouse access keys, and provides visiting delegations with the space to arrange a checkpoint at the floor’s entrance for additional security.
The Royal Suite provides the ultimate luxury and comfort. The 4,500 sq. ft. space offers private elevator access directly to the suite, white glove butler service, and overlooks the legendary Pulitzer Fountain.